Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

1by1 1.79 bug

Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
NastyBeats
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.10.2013 - 08:42    Titel: 1by1 1.79 bug Antworten mit Zitat

I submitted this one several version ago, still not fixed:

step 1. When playing a cuesheet (cuesheet mode)
step 2. Press stop butten
step 3. Navigate to other directory (filemode, but don't start playing another mp3)
step 4. go back to the cuesheet you were playing (back to cuesheet-mode)
step 5. 1by1 highliights the 1st track again, it doesn't remember the position where it stopped.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.10.2013 - 13:40    Titel: RE: 1by1 1.79 bug Antworten mit Zitat

These are the things which are hard to fix. Cue sheets are only updated while playing. If you press Resume, dosn't the Cue sheet jump to the correct track?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Fnord
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.11.2013 - 22:45    Titel: RE: 1by1 1.79 bug Antworten mit Zitat

I think my problem fits this topic.

When i play cue-sheets, after a few seconds(or a few minutes) the playback stops.
That problem is everytime, i can never play my flac-rips(with the cue-sheet) to the end.

I have the same problem with wmv-files.
NastyBeats
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.11.2013 - 15:49    Titel: Re: RE: 1by1 1.79 bug Antworten mit Zitat

mpesch3 hat folgendes geschrieben:
These are the things which are hard to fix. Cue sheets are only updated while playing. If you press Resume, dosn't the Cue sheet jump to the correct track?

No, it doesn't.
If you stop playing and stay in the cuesheet and then continue playing then it will continue.

If you navigate outside the cuesheet after stopping and then go back in the cuesheet and press resume play the cuesheet will restart from the beginning.

Tested 1.81 and still not fixed
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 26.11.2013 - 16:26    Titel: RE: 1by1 1.79 bug Antworten mit Zitat

Ok, now I could reproduce it. Resume is not working after reloading a cue sheet. That's a bug, indeed.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
NastyBeats
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.03.2014 - 18:30    Titel: RE: 1by1 1.79 bug Antworten mit Zitat

2 minor bugs with cuesheets:

1. When the performer tag and the title tag are the same, only one of the 2 is shown.
Example:
PERFORMER "Gouryella"
TITLE "Gouryella"
this is only dispalyed as "Gouryella"
Should be displayed as Gouryella - Gouryella

2. The cuesheet must end with an empty line (Enter after the last INDEX 01 tag)
If this is not done, then the last track of the cuesheet is not displayed

Any time soon these and the above bugs are fixed in a new version 1.82 ?
Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.